Manila Shop (Limited Edition!)

See the image below for artwork availability:
Last updated 6 January 2022, 6:00 pm Manila

Email your order to:


All the prices for the items are 15% off the usual UK price.This is also a special offer because usually the postcards and notecards are not available for purchase in single units. These prices will be available for orders placed before 10 January 2022 only.

LUXE NOTECARDS: Php 289 each
Luxe notecards with original artwork or poetry, envelopes included
SIZE: 105mm x 148mm, 600gsm paper

LUXE POSTCARDS: Php 422 each
Luxe postcards with original artwork or poetry
SIZE: A5, 148mm x 210mm, 600 gsm paper

Small: Php 1,669.89  
A4: Php 3,352.89 

Signed artist print of an original oil painting from the 2021 embrace collection, by nathania aritao. Giclée print on Hahnemühle German Etching Paper
Small: 133mm x 178mm (+13mm border on all sides)
A4: 210mm x 297mm (+ 13mm border on all sides)


  • Email your order to
  • Wait for confirmation before processing your payment.
  • To reserve your EMBRACE artwork: pay 70% of the amount due. The remaining 30% + delivery cost will be due after you receive your order.
  • Payments can be made via GCash (09178274755) or bank transfer to BPI or UnionBank. 
  • If you eventually decide not to follow through with your order, only 70% of your reservation payment will be refunded. 


  • Delivery cost will be charged to you. 
  • Due to the Christmas rush and the completion of my full quarantine period after arrival in Manila – I plan to arrange deliveries on 29 December, 5 January, and 12 January, via Grab, Lalamove or LBC. We can discuss your preferred delivery option and come to an agreement before delivery.
%d bloggers like this: